06 May 2009

My Dice Are Here!

BR custom dice blog cards
My order of custom dice from Chessex arrived earlier this evening. I really like how they turned out.



BR custom dice blog cards
Thanks Joe! :-)


BR custom dice blog cards


GBR custom dice blog cards







BR custom dice blog cards
To get your very own set of GBR dice, all you have to do is track me down at ORIGINS in June. The Battletech tables in the miniatures area would be a good place to look.



GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look like candy! Awesome dice! Definitely will help get the word out about this awesome blog.

Dan Eastwood said...

I haven't given them the "taste test" yet, but the guys at Wednesday Battletech really ate them up. ;-)

Funny story (but maybe you had to be there):

"R" gets his new dice, fails a roll, and hands them back to me.
I hand these dice to "T", who immediately proceeds to roll two 12's (boxcars) in a row.
A few minutes later, "R" takes the dice back.