21 April 2009

Tumblin' Dice

My life has been a bit complicated recently and blogging has not been my first concern, but things may soon go back to something resembling normal. I just heard back from Chessex about my custom dice though, and wanted to show the pictures!
Joseph is back from GAMA and set up some sample dice with my custom dice graphic. What do you think?


I am rather partial to the orange swirl (vortex orange) myself. Now I need to figure out how many to order. Decisions, decisions!

GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always partial to swirly dice, but I also think logos pop out more on plain colors. What game would you be using it for that you would need a ton of six siders?

Dan Eastwood said...

It's not for a game, rather I hope to use them to tell people about this blog at a gaming convention this summer.

Unknown said...

Well then I would say the yellow is easier to read, but not by so much that if you love the orange so much more that it's a horrible choice. Either gets the job done.

Anonymous said...

I personally like the orange. But, 2d is right in that the yellow is a little easier to read.


Sam