10 July 2009

Battletech Pods at MechaCon

This comment appeared in an older thread, so I'm putting up on top to help get the word out.


MechCorps said...
For those in the Lafayette, Louisiana area, come to MechaCon July 24-26th, 2009 to see what the BattleTech Cockpit Simulator Pods are all about. For more details, visit www.MechaCon.com

I wonder if those two come with the pod? ;-)

I should add that having the pods at ORIGINS was great synergy for Battletech
GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

6 comments:

MechCorps said...

Maybe not "with", but the MechaCon Mascots DO come visit and eventually play a few rounds in the pods! Jett (on the right) is a fan, but ZEE (on left) is the more dangerous one behind the controls. (yes, I'm serious about that!)

Thanks for the re-post!

Dan Eastwood said...

And thank you for filling in the color commentary! :-)

Abby said...

Yes. The original Zee (me) has now made it a tradition to play the pods. I love you guys! Thank you so much for coming! I (and the rest of the staff) had a great time! Haha! I might have to schedule my con visits around you guys so I can "practice" more!
Hope you guys enjoyed your visit back to MechaCon!

Dan Eastwood said...

Abby: You should know the picture above is currently my most popular exit link. I wonder why? :-)

Steven Satak said...

It is because she is as cute as a button.

Just sayin'.

Cent13

Abby said...

Actually, that isn't me. That's my replacement who has now taken over the role. Cassie.
:P