04 April 2011

Fletcher Pratt's Naval Wargame

John Curry, editor of the History of Wargaming Project, has a new book out:


I first wrote about Fletcher Pratt's Naval Wargame almost two years ago in The Origin of Battletech. At the time a new edition of the book was still in the works, so I waited to get it. This edition includes some previously unpublished material from some of Pratt's original players and umpires.

My copy is on order, and I'm looking forward to seeing it soon. Maybe I will organize a local play session? 

4 comments:

 Ashley said...

I have listed listed you for the viral "Stylish Blogger Award", details here:

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-winner-is.html

Anyone who is interested in game theory needs to read this blog.

Dan Eastwood said...

Thanks Ashley! I might amend that to "Theory of Games" though, so as not to overly confuse the economists. ;-)

 Ashley said...

Oh they are so easily confused though aren't they? No wonder the economy ends up in am mess.

Dan Eastwood said...

@Rommel: Please read my posting policy.