07 June 2009

More Giant Robots, More Joy (Avatar)

From IO9

According to a tipster, this is a closer look at the AMP Powersuit from James Cameron's motion capture film Avatar. This concept art, supposedly by James Clyne, is set to be included in a brochure promoting an Avatar tie-in game for Ubisoft. And it'll appear in Titan's upcoming book on The Art Of Avatar. That's assuming it's real concept art, of course. It hasn't been confirmed by Fox, so take it with a grain of salt.

Actual concept art or not, it's still pretty cool.
GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me some robots.

Love me some good.

"Chris is Starving!"

Dan Eastwood said...

Chris's post is the sort of self-promotion SPAM I usually delete, but in this case I'll make an exception. Good luck Chris!