09 March 2012

Battletech Cake

A nice surprise treat at the Wednesday Battletech night:


A creation of the talented Mrs. D. All the guys were really impressed.
If I has known in advance, I would have carefully cleaned up a few miniatures and posed them on top.

You may be asking yourself the same question I asked myself, "Does the cake taste as good as it looks?"


To which the answer is "YES."


UPDATE: 
Nate D. informs meThank you for posting those. She was glad to hear that it wasn't just me who thought it was great. It's somewhere between semi-pro & a hobby for her, but if anyone needs a cake for any reason her email is [***].  She does have a portfolio of previous cake designs if anyone's looking for inspiration.
*** I chose not to publicly post the email. Contact me if you want to be put in touch.
Post a Comment