01 September 2009

20 Sided Women

If you combine a friend and a blogger, do you get a blend or a frogger? :-)

My fellow blogger D20 Sapphire has started a new blog, the 20 Sided Women Project:

20 sided Women Project D20Sapphire
Sapphire writes: So what is this project, you say? Its simple in concept. Essentially I don't feel like there is enough out there about women in the role playing game community. There are a couple essays here and there, but there hasn't been a real investigation. So I decided to investigate.

Good luck to Sapphire, I'm very curious to see where she takes this. Go investigate for yourself what else she has to say at the 20 Sided Women Project.
GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

2 comments:

Christian Lindke said...

Noted and added to my blogroll.

Dan Eastwood said...

Thanks Christian, I added you on my blogroll too (something I've been meaning to do, but you reminded me to get it done).

I am rather behind in linking back to others who link my blog, so I apologize to you and any others if I haven't linked back. I am finding it difficult to keep track everything, and it is a bit of an administrative nightmare.