07 May 2009

On the workbench, part 1

Battletech Miniatures work in progress
This past week I finally got my paints and miniatures tools back out after a long break. I have really tried to do any repairs to my existing miniature for two years now, so I have a backlog of work to do just to get everything back into game-worthy condition. I've got a stack of pictures to show, so I think I'll break these up into several posts and spread them out over a week or so. If you are impatient, you can peek at the whole collection here.

Battletech Miniatures work in progress





These first two pictures are of the Blackhawk I've been working on for a friend, and something even more important: I save the paper that I use to test my colors until the I am finished painting. Because I like to mix and blend colors, this in like a roadmap to recreate the palette I was using back in November.



Battletech Miniatures work in progress
Next are two photos of one of my project boxes. I have a couple of companies of tanks I need to finish up, and a few mechs in various stages of assembly or painting.


Battletech Miniatures work in progress
To the below are some nearly completed miniatures, but have already seen some action on the gaming table. I still need to spray them with dullcote to knock down the shine, and flock the bases.

Battletech Miniatures work in progress

GBR Giant Battling Robots Favicon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are nice looking in progress pictures. I recognize the Longshoreman mechs and your jenners. I can't wait to see your progress.


Sam

Dan Eastwood said...

The Longshoremen mechs will get their own post after I get the flocking finished.